September 14, 2012


Its 3am, after Geoff made me stay up for an  extra hour.

Woke up at 7:30 today, but didnt want to go to the one 8:30 class i had today. Watched a few episodes of Fresh Prince before going to Billie's house warming. Got 3 large pizzas from 
double double. Felt a little annoyed that it felt that the whole house warming had a lot of people, but if we didnt bring our pizza's there definitely wouldnt be enough food. Cheap mother fuckers. Guess we were like that last year, but we still had the decency of bringing one medium pizza. Saw Eva Ho, guess she thought it was kinda awkward haha. Near the end, saw Geoff talking to Joey Ho haha. Thought about telling him that I was gonna leave, but then I knew that he would leave cutting his conversation short if I told him I was leaving, so I left without saying a word.
Later that night Brian sprained his ankle, and got Billie to pick him up. LOL kinda jokes that he sprained it only playing 5 minutes of basketball. 5 of us were in the kitchen talking, and then they started to circle jerk each other. Well circle massage, but actually geoff massaged tia, and brian to billie. SOO weird that Brian gives out massages, like wtf? "I give good massages" sounds like a fking gay pickup line. Talked with Geoff late at night. Asked him why he doesnt wanna go out, and he gave me a decent answer. He has a different life style, but man youre in uni now, and all you do is stay at home, and fb chat guys talking about softball...  Man, no wonder my second year kinda sucked. Brian and Geoff are both 'monks' now, holy. It really frustrates me that they turned like this after seeing how they acted in first year. 

ADD: Man, I realized that I dont wanna be like Geoff, staying at home all the time, afraid to talk to girls. Afraid is a wrong word, more like regret. I dont wanna live a life of regret anymore. TOMORROW. I will be more social, and open instead of being a timid, unapproachable guy.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Comments