August 10,2012


Today is my first post. Ive been contemplating about making a blog for the past few weeks and seeing Peter making a blog really gave me the final push to make this. He told me that he wanted to "leave his mark" in the world, and I guess a blog was his way to do so.

Yesterday was pretty shit, had to take a trip to kingston with the parent's church. It was already a shitty place and a shitty trip but to make matters worse I stayed up the entire night before with Kevin, Owen, William, and Jimmy playing Dota2 at Kevs house. Been chillin alot with these guys lately, feel a good connection even though we can be pretty immature sometimes. But the times are jokes, and pretty fun. Lately, ive been feeling pretty distant with keith probably cause william told me that he had been chillin with this chick nakomi alot, and doesnt tell me shit, whatta fuck LOL. 

Today we went the beach for the second time with Jielin and her friends, plus the dota crew. Man played 5 hours, fking tired as fk. Kinda weird when I first saw Linda, thought she was korean, till i realized she was mainland haha. But anyways, checkin me out, kinda jokes. After playing 5 hours of vball, we head to what Jielin calls " choo choo train" lmfaoo. Ait some good pho had extra large, and a viet coffee, pretty expense fourteen bucks. Nigga kev and jim still owe me 8 bucks for buying pizza nova the other night. Finished eating, and got home at around 12, pretty tired now. Mikey gives me a text to tell me to play dota, and reluctantly i agree. Played using Tiny and got like 13-3? not bad for my second time using tiny. Looking at my tit and see its all fking bruised from jim so fking gay lol. Wonder if jim is still gonna be like this 10 years from now hhaha. Ait gonna sleep, late.

Comments