August 21,2012

Its 5 am...

Woke up today at around 2 pm, same old stuff. Dad come home for lunch today, guess he had to cause we had to plan our States trip today. After about an hour we finally found a place to stay for 200 bucks for two nights. After planning all the stuff, went to go watch some movies. Watched Transporter 2, and 3. Pretty decent movies. Was suppose to go watch a movie with keith, ricky, vinnie, and rex but man, am I sick of watching movies every tuesday night. SO FUCKING BORINGGG. I can tell that keith is already getting pretty cheesed that im not chilling with him haha, but I cant help it, hes just so boring sometimes. After dinner decided to watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Pretty good movie up to the point when I get a call from Jimmy and William that they were outside my house haha. These guys just always come unannounced and just loaft at my place for hours. Started reminiscing again about high school. Talk about chicks, the different birthdays I hosted, pretty jokes. Most funniest is when we talked about how we all jacked off at the same time right after that day of volleyball. After that volleyball day, I was already super tired, but jacking off just pushes you to a next level exhaustion making the sleep that much better. But anyways, William started saying how he was getting sick of chilling with Keith as well. Also asked me how I could stand him for so long, never keeping me in the loop of anything. He told me how shitty a feeling it is that he has to find info about a bro, from a chick that hes hanging out with. Man I understand that all too much. Pretty sure I got into a fight about that with Keith before, Ive just learned not to give a shit anymore. If he doesnt want to tell me shit, whatever. I just wont tell him anything. William brought up how all Keith does is take, but never give anything back. Kinda getting sick of it. But whatever, that shit doesnt even bother me anymore.

Alright, got the states trip tomorrow, still havent packed. PEACE

Comments