August 21.2012

SO, its like 4am right now ...

Pretty loaft day today, woke up at 2:30 pm, kinda felt bad that i didnt help out my dad today at work. Cleaned out my washroom, scrubbing the bath tub, cleaning toilet, and scrubbing sinks and countertop. While cleaning, watched Kitchen Nightmares by Chef Gordon Ramsey. Pretty jokes how he goes HAM on some people. Feels kinda scripted to me that all the restaurants all become great places to eat from the shit they came out of haha. Got a text from keith this morning, asking me if I wanted to movie on tuesday, havent seen that nigga in a while. Guess hes kinda getting cheesed that ive been spending so much time with kevin, owen, william, and jimmy. Texted me "you in for movie on tuesday, or you gonna be chilling with kevin and them". Getting some vibes that he is getting jells. Ill probably watch the movie with him and the other guys tomorrow. Been texting Emily Cheung for the second day now, asking me to chill with Natalie Ng. Feel bad i keep ditching her cause i have plans to go to the states, then not, then back on again. Classic mom maneuvers. Guess theres some shit going down with the house she just sold to my uncle. Apparently there are stones in the sewage causing the water not to flow properly? lmfao what a dick move from the owners, or the previous owners, owners. Thought about getting a girlfriend again today, man its hard to find a good christian girl that meets my standards... fkkk. Emily's a decent girl, but dunno if im starting to feel even a fraction of a percent of feelings. Alright, next thing. Had to plan the US trip with my bro, going to Waterloo Premium Outlets in New York. Kinda jokes that no one knows about the city cause everyone thinks Waterloo, the one with the university right? By the time I knew it, it was time for dinner, played a game of dota before that. After dinner, played MORE dota until around like 2, then I was just too tired to play anymore. Realized Ricky left his fking protein bottle in my room. What a fucking ass fuck. Comes over and mixes up a protein shake then leaves it in my room to clean. WTF. Shot him a text at like 3am, Ill see what he has to say tomorrow. Need a haircut like asap, but its awks going to hair monet to get a haircut from brian instead of andy. But im feeling andys starting to slack on cutting my hair, feels half assed. Dont even wanna get started on the chick that washes my hair. If andys cuts are half assed, that chicks hair washes are a quarter of the half ass-ness of the cuts. Some guy getting his hair washed before me, and I somehow manage to finish my hair wash faster than him. WTF fking bitch, dont even deserve no tip, but i feel bad cause the job sucks, and where can you go in life with that shit on your resume.

Pretty uneventful day today all in all. Gonna sleep now. LATE.

Comments